As if Las Vegas doesn’t offer enough lighting, Vegas goes above and beyond when it comes to decorating for the holidays. So many great light shows to see and lots of fun things to do.
Whether you’re in the Christmas spirit or feeling like a Scrooge we are sure you will be enthralled visiting any of these Christmas lights displays:
1. The Opportunity Village Magical Forest – a holiday tradition in Las Vegas. Get your picture taken with Santa while you’re here. Tickets must be purchased.
2. Ethyl M Chocolate Factory – The Cactus Garden comes alive for the holidays with over 500,000 Christmas lights. This is “FREE” to tour.
3. Las Vegas Motor Speedway “Glittering Light Show” – drive through 2.5 miles of holiday lights and animations. Tickets are purchased by the carload.
4. Lake Mead – annual Christmas Parade of Light Show. 50+ brightly decorated boats glittering on the water of Lake Mead. “FREE”
5. Winter Parq at the LinQ Promenade – the area is transformed with decorations, holiday music, carolers, and snow. “FREE”
6. Mt. Charleston – about 30 minutes from the hustle and bustle of the city, you will find a rustic lodge high in the mountains. Crisp air and majestic mountain views will take your breath away.